This is an ultimate guide about Banggood tracking numbers, you can learn how to find the tracking number from the Banggood website or their APP, and how to use it to track your package online. If you want to know more about Banggood’s latest news or Banggood Coupon, don’t forget to bookmark our website.
List of Contents
- What is Tracking Number
- Where to Find the Banggood Tracking Number
- How to Use Banggood Tracking Number?
- Why Banggood Tracking Not Updating?
- What to Do If the Banggood Tracking Code is Invalid?
What is Tracking Number
A tracking code is a unique number the logistics company sets for each package. Customers can use it to check the latest status of their boxes before receiving them, such as whether the things have been out of the warehouse, when to start packing, at which position they are now, whether they have reached the destination, etc.
Customers can get the pakage tracking number from the Banggood website or mobile APP after purchasing at Banggood.
Where to Find the Banggood Tracking Number
How to Find the Tracking Number From the Website
Provided you are on the homepage of Banggood, you can follow these one-by-one steps to find the tracking number of your parcel easily.
Step 1: Click on the “Hello User” button at the top-right of the page, and click on My Order in the drag-down menu.
Step 2: Click on Order Detail
Step 3: Find & Copy the tracking number
Note: In Step 2, you can also find the tracking code in the drag-down menu of the Tracking Info Tab
How to Find the Tracking Number From the Mobile APP
Step1: Open Banggood APP
Step2: Click on “Account” at the bottom area
Step3: Click on “Shipped” on the page of your account
Step4: Click into your order detail
Step5: Click on the “Track Info” button
Step6: Copy the Tracking number
How to use Banggood Tracking Code?
After copying the tracking number, you can go to the third-party package tracking website to check the shipping status of your order.
Banggood officially recommends their customers use 17track.net to track their orders.
Let’s have a try, after copying the tracking number of your Banggood order, go to 17track.net and paste the tracking number into the blank box, then click on the track command to track every detail about your pakage.
Why Banggood Tracking Not Updating?
No matter which couriers Banggood uses, tracking issues will often occur. The reasons you have problems with the Banggood tracking code can be the following:
- Reason 1: You have entered a wrong tracking number
- Reason 2: Your package was delivered without a scan and the tracking number was not entered into the system. Since there are thousands of packages scanned by hand every single day, it is pretty normal that 1% or below of them are failed to be scanned.
- Reason 3: Banggood has sent you the wrong tracking number.
- Reason 4: Your package was lost in the process because some of the warehouses are really big. What’s more interesting is that sometimes the packages could be stolen by package handlers or drivers.
What to Do If the Tracking Number is Invalid?
If you encounter the second and third problems above, please contact Banggood customer service directly. You can contact Banggood customer service through Email / Live Chat / Phone Call on this page? (Contact Banggood).
Please note: Since Banggood is headquartered in China, there may be a time difference between China and your country, so you may not get a timely response when contacted by email or phone. Therefore, we recommend you use live chat to contact them.